NHS Bracelets *50% donated to NHS*
50% from each sale will be donated to the NHS. As we all know at the moment the NHS is under huge strain due to the current Covid19 pandemic. The NHS is massively under-funded and although something needs to change with regards to that, I feel I want to donate some money, like I did to the Australian Bush Fire disaster, in the best way I can with your help.
- 10mm silver plated circle
- Adjustable black 1mm cord
- Personalise with an initial or love heart
These can be sent direct to a loved one or friend to cheer up their day, or to an NHS worker who is working incredibly hard, just add their name & address into the notes section at the checkout. If you wish to have a handwritten message on the back of the card please also write this in the notes section.
- Up to 2 weeks (UK)
*please note delivery times could vary due to the covid19 situation*
- Large letter UK £2.00
- Bracelets will be sent wrapped around a piece of card (as shown in photos) in a large letter envelope
- Gift boxes not included for these bracelets (sorry!)
To everybody who purchases a bracelet - a huge thank you for helping me raise money for somewhere that really needs it right now.